Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2462 search results for: todays talking point 111209 2
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.