Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
707 search results for: todays talking point 112309
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
During the pandemic, many people distanced themselves from their loved ones for health reasons.
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?