If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2521 search results for: under 35 population staying home not buying one 2
"Throughout our history, older people have achieved much for our families, our communities, and our country. That remains true today and gives us ample reason…to reserve a special day in honor of the senior citizens who mean so much to our land.”
For a while now baby boomers have been blamed for a portion of the housing market’s current lack of housing inventory, but should they really be getting the blame?
- If you’re thinking about buying a home, be sure to plan for closing costs.
- Closing costs are typically 2% to 5% of the total purchase price of a home, and they can include things like government recording costs, appraisal fees, and more.
Wondering why the supply of homes for sale is limited today?
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances.
If you've ever dreamed of buying your own place, or selling your current house to upgrade, you're no stranger to the rollercoaster of emotions changing home prices can stir up.
If you’re ready to buy a home but are having a hard time affording it on your own, or, if you have aging loved ones you need to care for, you might want to consider a multi-generational home.
In today’s housing market, there are two main affordability challenges impacting buyers: mortgage rates that are higher than they’ve been the past couple of years, and rising home prices caused by low inventory.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
- A real estate professional is an expert who can advocate on your behalf throughout the process when building a home.
- Agents help you understand key steps, like choosing upgrades and managing negotiations, while staying within your budget from start to finish.
June is National Homeownership Month, and it’s a perfect time to think about all the benefits that come with owning your home.
VA home loans can help people who served our country become homeowners.
If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.