If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1705 search results for: what did the existing sales report actually reveal
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) is set to release its most recent Existing Home Sales (EHS) report tomorrow.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
- According to Lawrence Yun, Chief Economist at NAR, home prices are forecasted to rise.
- Results from the Existing Home Sales Report note that home sales declined in March due to the coronavirus, but prices are still strong.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales Report tomorrow.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
- Over the past year, homeowners have gained an unprecedented opportunity to sell with great success while buyer demand is soaring.
- With homes selling twice as fast as they did last year at this time, getting multiple offers, and rising in price, homeowners are in the driver’s seat.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.