The housing market has been going through shifts lately.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2481 search results for: you need an industry expert in this market
The housing market continues to shift and change, and in a fast-moving landscape like we’re in right now, it’s more important than ever to have a trusted real estate agent on your side.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
Do negative headlines and talk on social media have you feeling worried about the housing market?
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re thinking of buying a home, chances are you’re paying attention to just about everything you hear about the housing market.
- If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, you’ll want a trusted real estate professional on your side for their industry experience and expert insights.
- The right advisor utilizes the latest technology and can help you navigate today’s home pricing and market values, the contracts and fine print, and the negotiations you’ll face.
If you’re trying to decide if now’s the time to sell your house, here’s what you should know.
According to the latest data from Fannie Mae, 23% of Americans still think home prices will go down over the next twelve months.
The process of buying a home can feel a bit intimidating, even under normal circumstances.
Are you thinking about making a move?
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.