Educating Clients Means Sharing the Best Content
We all know that top-level agents do the best job educating and converting their clients. The best educational content takes complex ideas in our business (from inventory to pricing and beyond) and breaks those ideas down so that they are simple and easy to understand. When you educate buyers and sellers with great content, you position yourself as the real estate expert in your market.
The Content Marketing Institute defines content marketing as: a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Whether you’re a content marketing expert or just starting out, most of us have the same struggles:
How do you find the best current information?
How do you trust that you have the right information?
Is the content personalized with your brand?
When you find the content, how do you share it?
The KCM team is here to help you with fresh, relevant content that’s easy to share and understand.
Our mission is to change the way real estate professionals educate and serve their clients.
Check Out The Top Real Estate Blogs of 2018
Below are the top blog posts shared by real estate professionals from this year. Read, share, and sign-up to get more post like these!
4 Reasons Why We Are Not Heading Toward Another Housing Bubble
POSTED: July 26 | SHARES: 4,610
– Answers the question every buyer and seller sees in news headlines using current data
– Assures clients that we are not where we used to be during the Great Recession
– Addresses another current issue of affordability
Getting Pre-Approved Should Always Be Your First Step
POSTED: April 16 | SHARES: 6,902
– Engage with as many qualified borrowers as possible
– Helps clients understand exactly what they can afford and are comfortable with, avoiding any surprises
– Sharing this helps allows us to do our jobs better while giving clients piece mind
The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Sales Price [INFOGRAPHIC]
POSTED: January 12 | SHARES: 5,589
– This content meets a critical needs in the minds of sellers
– You may feel differently on this topic, but the intent is to provides answers when clients are struggling
– When your content answers difficult questions, you win
Keeping Current Matters
We hope you’ll join the thousands of real estate professionals across the country who utilize
the information and knowledge available through KCM to help grow their businesses and
consistently raise the bar of what it means to be a true real estate professional.