https://files.keepingcurrentmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/21130553/20190524-Share-KCM.jpg 410 750 The KCM Crew https://www.keepingcurrentmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/KCMLogoFlatForDarkTM-300x39.png The KCM Crew2019-05-24 06:30:002019-05-29 14:48:54The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price [INFOGRAPHIC]
The Impact Staging Your Home Has On Your Sale Price [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
- 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
- 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
- 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
- The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
|Members: Sign in now to set up your Personalized Posts & start sharing today!|
Not a Member Yet? Click Here to learn more about KCM’s newest feature, Personalized Posts.