How to Find the Perfect Real Estate Agent

How to Find the Perfect Real Estate Agent

There’s a ton of real estate information available in the news today and on the Internet. It can be extremely confusing, especially in times of uncertainty like we’re facing right now.

If you’re thinking of buying or selling this year, you need an agent who can help you:

• Make sense of this rapidly evolving housing market
  • Navigate everything from virtual showings to new online marketing strategies
  • Price your home correctly at the beginning of the selling process
  • Determine what to offer on your dream home without paying too much or offending the seller

Dave Ramsey, a financial guru, advises:

“When getting help with money, whether it’s insurance, real estate or investments, you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.”

Hiring an agent who has a finger on the pulse of the current market will make your buying or selling experience so much easier.

So, how do you identify who truly understands what’s happening right now? How do you know who will take the time to simply and effectively explain what today’s market conditions mean to you and your family?

Check out the agent on social media. What are they posting on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more? Are they using their social media platforms to share relevant, helpful information, or are they just posting memes and recipes? The best agents are committed to educating the consumer so they can feel confident when buying or selling a home.

Bottom Line

What agents are posting online will help you determine who meets the criteria Dave Ramsey suggested you look for: someone with the heart of a teacher. Reach out today and connect with a true trusted professional.

1. Victoria Addington
    Victoria Addington says:

Thanks for your helpful tips in finding a good real estate agent. I am currently looking for one since I want to purchase a house in Norwalk that matches my family’s personality and style. With that, I will follow your tip to check on the agent’s social media to assess if he’s the right fit for us in guiding us in the home buying process.

2. Jesse Ford
    Jesse Ford says:

I like how you mentioned that making the correct offer for your dream home is something agents can help you with. My wife and I are thinking of looking at homes for sale because we’re considering upgrading our living space from an apartment to a house so that we can have more rooms since we’d like to have more kids. It seems like a good idea for us to think about hiring a reputable professional to help us find our dream house so that we can have more space in case we want to increase our family size.

3. Franklin White
    Franklin White says:

I like how you said that the best agents want to educate their consumers so they know what they’re doing when they’re selling or buying a home. This sounds like such a helpful way to make sure people know what they are doing. I hope I can find a real estate agent like this when I start looking for a house next month.

4. Alice Carroll
    Alice Carroll says:

I like that you mentioned that a real estate agent marketing service is a good way to properly navigate the housing market. I’m considering to sell my house next year because I’m planning to move to a different county for better job opportunities. It’s been a long time coming but I’m happy that I finally have time to work on the career change that I’ve been thinking about for years.

5. Taylor Hicken
    Taylor Hicken says:

I liked it when you shared that it is important to hire a real estate agent that is reliable to educate the clients regarding the process of buying and selling a property. My sister just told me last week that she is planning to buy a house for her family since her children are growing up and they want to have their own rooms so they can have some privacy. I will advise her to hire a reliable real estate agent who can help her with the process of buying a property.

6. Eli Richardson
    Eli Richardson says:

It’s great that you mentioned how a real estate agent determines what to offer for your dream home without paying too much or offending the seller. We’re thinking about purchasing a house, but neither of us is familiar with the process. And we want to make sure to find our perfect house while getting a good deal too. I think this article will be helpful to us. You did a great job explaining how to find the perfect real estate agent.