For a while now baby boomers have been blamed for a portion of the housing market’s current lack of housing inventory, but should they really be getting the blame?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
1173 search results for: baby its cold outside infographic
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
- If you’re thinking about selling your house this season, focusing on a few quick and easy updates outside can help your home look its best.
- 78% of real estate agents polled say poor landscaping affects property values. As a seller, that means your yard could impact your bottom line.
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
- Today’s strong sellers’ market is the direct result of high demand and low supply.
- Low mortgage rates and generational trends have created an increased demand for homes. Meanwhile, the slower pace of new home construction and homeowners staying in their homes longer have both led to today’s low supply.
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
If you’re a homeowner thinking about making a move, you may wonder if it’s still a good time to sell your house.
- With a housing market this competitive, sometimes you have to think outside the box.
- Work with your trusted real estate advisors to do things like assess your budget, expand your search radius, look into other options, and determine your true needs.
Are you thinking about selling your house?
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- When you head out to buy a home, there are a number of key milestones you’ll encounter along the way.
- The process includes everything from building your team and understanding your finances to going house hunting, making an offer, and more.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
You might remember the housing crash in 2008, even if you didn't own a home at the time.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
For more than 79 years, Veterans Affairs (VA) home loans have helped millions of veterans buy their own homes.
During the pandemic, many people distanced themselves from their loved ones for health reasons.
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.