Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2412 search results for: 2020 market forecast what to expect for the 2nd half live webinar
- From home sales to prices, the 2023 housing market will be defined by mortgage rates. And where rates go depends on what happens with inflation.
There are only about half the number of homes for sale compared to the last normal years in the market.
If you’re worried about what’s next for home prices, know the HPES shows experts are projecting they’ll continue to rise at least through 2028.
Thinking of buying or selling a house and wondering what the new year holds for the housing market?
Want to know what experts say will happen in the rest of 2023?
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise and so are mortgage rates. Experts are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
Wondering if it still makes sense to sell your house right now?
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
- The housing market is shifting away from the intensity of the past two years. Here’s what experts project for the remainder of 2022.
- Home prices are forecast to rise more moderately than last year. Mortgage rates will respond to inflation, and home sales will be more in line with pre-pandemic years.