With ongoing high inflation pushing up everyday costs, some people are worried that'll create a flood of foreclosures. Here's why that's unlikely.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2333 search results for: a flood of listings coming to the market
The rising cost of just about everything from groceries to gas right now is leading to speculation that more people won’t be able to afford their mortgage payments.
If you're thinking about moving, it's important to know what's happening in the housing market.
Headlines saying foreclosures are rising might make you feel uneasy. But the truth is, there’s no need to worry.
An important factor shaping today’s market is the number of homes for sale.
If you’re looking to buy a home, the recent downward trend in mortgage rates is good news because it helps with affordability.
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home easier. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
With the rapid shift that’s happened in the housing market this year, some people are raising concerns that we’re destined for a repeat of the crash we saw in 2008. But in truth, there are many key differences between what’s happening today and the bubble in the early 2000s.
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?
When you look at the numbers today, the one thing that stands out is the strength of this housing market.
When it comes to selling your house, the expertise of a trusted real estate agent can make a big difference.
- If you’re deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers’ market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
You’ve likely seen headlines about the number of foreclosures climbing in today’s housing market.
- Experts say the number of homes for sale is growing this year, and that can have a big impact on your move.
- If you’re planning to buy, additional options in today’s market may be just what you’ve been waiting for. More inventory means added opportunities to find the home of your dreams.
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
If you've been keeping up with the news lately, you've probably come across headlines talking about the increase in foreclosures in today’s housing market.