If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2365 search results for: a majority of consumers say its a good time to sell your house
- Worried you won’t be able to find your next home after you sell? You should know data from realtor.com shows more listings are coming onto the market each month this year.
- Having additional options can make the search for your next home easier. But inventory is still low overall, which means your house should still stand out when you sell.
If you're thinking of selling your house this spring, now is the perfect time to start getting it ready.
Have you been thinking about selling your house?
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
If you’re thinking about buying a home this year, be sure to consider the long-term financial advantages of homeownership, like home equity.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
As you get ready to sell your house, there are a few things you should add to your to-do list to make it inviting and boost curb appeal.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
- There’s an influx of buyers looking for homes today, and that means your house is in high demand. Here are a few reasons why so many people are looking to buy a home.
- Buyers are motivated to beat rising mortgage rates, and many want to escape rising rents. There’s also additional demand from millennials who are reaching peak homebuying age.
If your listing has expired and your house didn’t sell, it's completely normal to feel a mix of frustration and disappointment.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
This time every year, homeowners who are planning to move have a decision to make: sell now or wait until after the holidays?
One of the benefits of being a homeowner is that you build equity over time.
Are you thinking about selling your house?
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?