Throughout Women’s History Month, we reflect on the impact women have in our lives, and that includes impact on the housing market.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2067 search results for: how to bring clarity to the biggest questions in housing today live webinar
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re thinking about buying a home, you want to know the decision will be a good one.
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
Once you’ve made the decision to sell your house and have hired a real estate agent to help, they’ll ask how much access to your home you want to give potential buyers.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
If you’re holding out hope that the housing market is going to crash and bring home prices back down, here’s a look at what the data shows.
Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you’re trying to decide if you’re ready to buy a home, there’s probably a lot on your mind.
Buying a home is a big deal and can feel especially complicated if you don't know the terms used during the process.
The housing market has been going through shifts lately.
If you’re worried about what’s next for home prices, know the HPES shows experts are projecting they’ll continue to rise at least through 2028.
If you’re trying to buy a home but are having a hard time finding something in your budget, here’s something that can help: consider condos and townhomes.
- The biggest challenge in the housing market is how few houses there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy.
- The number of homes for sale is up from last year but below pre-pandemic numbers, and that means we’re still in a sellers’ market.
Have you been saving up to buy a home this year?
If you’re considering buying or selling a home, you’ll want to know what’s happening in the housing market.
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
- If you’re planning to sell your house this year, you likely have questions about what the shift in the housing market means for your home sale.
- You might be wondering: Should I wait to sell? Are buyers still out there? And can I afford to buy my next home?
Have you seen headlines talking about the increase in foreclosures in today’s housing market?