If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2339 search results for: the 1 reason you should sell now
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, be sure to factor in the long-term benefits of homeownership.
Wondering if it makes sense to buy a home today even when inflation is high? When other costs go up due to inflation, buying a home helps you keep your monthly housing expense steady.
If you’re looking to buy a home, you should know even a small change in mortgage rates has an impact on your purchasing power.
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
While home prices vary by local area, they’ve already hit their low point nationally, and now they’re starting to rise again.
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
- If you’re trying to decide whether to rent or buy a home, there are a few things you should consider.
- Homeownership can help you escape the cycle of rising rents, builds your wealth, and serves as a hedge against inflation.
The spring season appears to be warming up in housing as more and more buyers enter the market.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- With so few homes on the market right now, widening the scope of your search to include nearby areas could help you find more options in your budget.
- You can also work with a trusted lender to consider alternative financing options and search for down payment assistance.
- If you’re planning to make a move but aren’t sure if now’s the right time, here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wait to sell your house.
- The supply of homes for sale, while growing, is still low today. Plus, serious buyers are out looking right now, and many are hoping to avoid falling into the rental trap for another year.
Wondering if you should sell your house this year?
An agent is a really important part of selling your home because they bring a lot of skill and expertise to the sales process.
Even though you may feel reluctant to sell your house because you don’t want to take on a mortgage rate that’s higher than the one you have now, there’s more to consider.
In the United States, there are over 72 million millennials.
The housing market’s been going through a lot of change lately, and there’s been uncertainty surrounding what will happen this spring.