Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2536 search results for: the top 5 reasons deals fall apart 2
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
Even with so much data showing home prices are actually rising in most of the country, there are still a lot of people who worry there will be another price crash in the immediate future.
- As you get ready to sell your house, there are specific things you can add to your to-do list.
- These include decluttering, taking down personal photos and items, and power washing outdoor surfaces.
- The biggest challenge in the housing market is how few houses there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy.
- The number of homes for sale is up from last year but below pre-pandemic numbers, and that means we’re still in a sellers’ market.
In today's housing market, you can still come out on top if you have the right team and plan.
If you're wondering what’s happening with home prices, know they’re still rising, just at a slower pace – and that’s perfectly normal for this time of year.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Are you thinking about making a move?
- If you’re planning to make a move but aren’t sure if now’s the right time, here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t wait to sell your house.
- The supply of homes for sale, while growing, is still low today. Plus, serious buyers are out looking right now, and many are hoping to avoid falling into the rental trap for another year.
If you’re a young adult, you may be thinking about your goals and priorities for the months and years ahead. And if homeownership ranks high on your goal sheet, you’re in good company. Many of your peers are also pursuing their dream of owning a home. The 2022 Millennial & Gen Z Borrower Sentiment Report from Maxwell says:
There’s a lot of confusion in the market about what’s happening with day-to-day movement in mortgage rates right now.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
In the United States, there are over 72 million millennials.
During the fourth quarter of last year, some housing experts projected home prices were going to crash in 2023.