- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2135 search results for: thinking of selling now may be the time
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Today’s housing inventory is still well below more normal years.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you’re trying to decide if now’s the time to sell your house, here’s what you should know.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
Are you thinking about selling your house?
Wondering if you should sell your house this year?
- The housing market is moving away from the frenzy of the past year and it’s opening doors for you if you’re thinking about buying a home.
- Housing inventory is increasing, which means more options for your search. Plus, the intensity of bidding wars may ease as buyer demand moderates, leading to fewer homes selling above asking price.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.