If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2192 search results for: tip sharing your buyer seller guides on facebook
- If you’re trying to buy your first home in today’s housing market, you’ll want to know what you can do as mortgage rates rise and inventory stays low overall.
- Connect with a lender to get pre-approved, prioritize your wish list, consider condos, and expand your search radius.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
If you're thinking of selling your house this spring, now is the perfect time to start getting it ready.
If your listing has expired and your house didn’t sell, it's completely normal to feel a mix of frustration and disappointment.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
- The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track.
- Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during your search. Then, once you’ve fallen in love, commit by putting your best offer forward.
If you’re looking to buy a home, it’s important to know how mortgage rates impact what you can afford and how much you’ll pay each month.
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
Are you planning to buy a home this spring?
If you’re thinking about buying a home, pre-approval is a crucial part of the process you definitely don’t want to skip.
Has the idea of sharing a home with loved ones like your grandparents, parents, or other relatives crossed your mind?
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy that was the ‘unicorn’ years, it’s still a seller’s market because the supply of homes for sale is so low.
As the year winds down, you may have decided it's time to make a move and put your house on the market.
If your listing expired and your house didn’t sell, you’re likely feeling a little frustrated.
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.