If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2129 search results for: tip sharing your buyer seller guides on facebook
- If you’re trying to buy your first home in today’s housing market, you’ll want to know what you can do as mortgage rates rise and inventory stays low overall.
- Connect with a lender to get pre-approved, prioritize your wish list, consider condos, and expand your search radius.
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track.
- Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during your search. Then, once you’ve fallen in love, commit by putting your best offer forward.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market.
Are you planning to buy a home this spring?
If you want to sell your house, consider doing it this summer.
Plenty of people are still moving these days.
Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell.
Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy that was the ‘unicorn’ years, it’s still a seller’s market because the supply of homes for sale is so low.
If you’re thinking about selling your house, you should know the number of homes for sale right now is low.
- Applying for a mortgage is a big step towards homeownership, but it doesn’t need to be one you fear. Here are some tips to help you prepare.
- Know your credit score and work to build strong credit. When you’re ready, lean on your agent to connect you with a lender so you can get pre-approved and begin your home search.
Downsizing is a popular choice for homeowners when they retire or when their needs change, but with inflation still high, it’s also a way to reduce costs.
- When it comes to buying a home, there are a number of key milestones along the way.
- The process includes everything from building your team and understanding your finances to going house hunting, making an offer, and more.