Last year, some housing experts projected a decline in home prices by the end of 2023. But that didn’t happen – inventory was just too low.
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
742 search results for: todays talking point 102309
- If you’re on the fence about selling your house, it’s worth considering all the reasons why moving could make sense for you.
- If you find your home no longer meets your needs, it may be time to sell.
- Today’s housing market is different than it was in 2008.
- Lending standards have tightened, foreclosures have declined, home inventory is much lower, and homeowners have far more equity.
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home, one of the biggest questions you have right now is probably: what’s happening with home prices?
Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget?
If you’re following the news today, you may feel a bit unsure about what’s happening with home prices and fear whether or not the worst is yet to come.
Have you been thinking about selling your house?
Here’s what you really need to know about a few myths causing fear in today’s housing market.
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.
Buying your first home is a big, exciting step and a major milestone that has the power to improve your life.
Have you ever wondered how inflation impacts the housing market?
One of the biggest challenges in the housing market right now is how few homes there are for sale compared to the number of people who want to buy them.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
If you’re looking to buy a home, it’s important to know how mortgage rates impact what you can afford and how much you’ll pay each month.
If you’re trying to buy a home but are having a hard time finding something in your budget, here’s something that can help: consider condos and townhomes.
There’s no denying the long-term financial benefits of owning a home, but today’s housing market may have you wondering if now’s still the time to buy.
Here are a few reasons you may not want to hold off until the new year to sell your house.
If you’re worried about a coming recession, you’re not alone.
Here are three reasons why homeowners feel thankful for their homes.
If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching.
During the pandemic, many people distanced themselves from their loved ones for health reasons.
While remote work peaked during the pandemic, many people still work from home today.
Are you a baby boomer who’s lived in your current house for a long time and you’re ready for a change?
Have you been trying to buy a home, but higher mortgage rates and home prices are limiting your options?