If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2413 search results for: will falling values lead to more strategic defaults
If you’re thinking about buying a home, pre-approval is a crucial part of the process you definitely don’t want to skip.
During the fourth quarter of last year, some housing experts projected home prices were going to crash in 2023.
If you're wondering what’s happening with home prices, know they’re still rising, just at a slower pace – and that’s perfectly normal for this time of year.
If you’re looking to buy a home, it’s important to know how mortgage rates impact what you can afford and how much you’ll pay each month.
There’s no denying mortgage rates and home prices are higher now than they were last year and that’s impacting what you can afford.
If you've ever dreamed of buying your own place, or selling your current house to upgrade, you're no stranger to the rollercoaster of emotions changing home prices can stir up.
Everywhere you look, people are talking about a potential recession.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
Media coverage about what’s happening with home prices can be confusing.
If you’re feeling a bit muddy on what’s happening with home prices, that’s no surprise.
In today's housing market, you can still come out on top if you have the right team and plan.
Are you thinking about making a move?
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
The idea of owning a home has always been a big part of the American Dream.
- Even in today’s sellers’ market, there are still ways for buyers to win big.
- Build a team of trusted professionals and make strategic plays as you budget and pick your desired neighborhoods. Then, be ready for the competition by getting a pre-approval letter and leaning on your expert advisors to draft a winning offer.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.