If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
2361 search results for: will falling values lead to more strategic defaults
During the fourth quarter of last year, some housing experts projected home prices were going to crash in 2023.
If you're wondering what’s happening with home prices, know they’re still rising, just at a slower pace – and that’s perfectly normal for this time of year.
Everywhere you look, people are talking about a potential recession.
If you've ever dreamed of buying your own place, or selling your current house to upgrade, you're no stranger to the rollercoaster of emotions changing home prices can stir up.
- If you’re thinking about selling your house, recent headlines about home prices falling month-over-month may have you second guessing your decision—but perspective matters.
- While home prices are down slightly month-over-month in some markets, home values are still up almost 10% nationally on a year-over-year basis. A nearly 10% gain is still dramatic compared to the more normal level of appreciation, which is 3-4%.
Media coverage about what’s happening with home prices can be confusing.
If you’re feeling a bit muddy on what’s happening with home prices, that’s no surprise.
- In today’s housing market, you can still be the champion if you have the right team and strategy.
- To win as a buyer, you need to build your team, make strategic plays, consider what’s in and out of bounds, and stand out from the crowd.
The idea of owning a home has always been a big part of the American Dream.
- Even in today’s sellers’ market, there are still ways for buyers to win big.
- Build a team of trusted professionals and make strategic plays as you budget and pick your desired neighborhoods. Then, be ready for the competition by getting a pre-approval letter and leaning on your expert advisors to draft a winning offer.
Are you thinking about making a move?
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) will release its latest Existing Home Sales (EHS) report later this week.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
Holding off on selling your house because you believe there aren’t any buyers out there?
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.