Have you ever heard the term “Silver Tsunami” and wondered what it's all about?
If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
980 search results for: houses underwater the tide is about to rise
Your equity grows as you pay down your home loan and as home prices increase. With home prices rising again, your equity is getting an extra boost.
- Not sure if selling your house is the right move today? You should know there are a number of reasons it still makes sense to sell now.
- Your house will stand out because inventory is low. That’s why the number of offers on recently sold homes is on the rise. And most homeowners have a lot of equity that can fuel a move.
When deciding between buying a home or renting, think about these three important factors.
- Many people remember the housing crash in 2008, but experts say today’s market is fundamentally different in many ways.
- First, there isn’t an oversupply of homes for sale today. Plus, lending standards are much tighter, and homeowners have record levels of equity. That means signs say there won’t be a wave of foreclosures like the last time.
Some homeowners have been waiting for months to put their house on the market because they don’t think people are buying homes right now.
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise and so are mortgage rates. Experts are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
According to a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been voted the best long-term investment for 11 years in a row, beating gold, stocks, bonds, and more.
If you’re a homeowner, you might be torn on whether or not to sell your house right now.
Have you seen headlines talking about the increase in foreclosures in today’s housing market?
Home affordability depends on three factors: mortgage rates, home prices, and wages.
Are you thinking about selling your house?
If you're thinking about buying or selling a home, you might have heard that it’s tough right now because mortgage rates are higher than they’ve been over the past few years, and home prices are rising.
If you’re looking to buy a home, the recent downward trend in mortgage rates is good news because it helps with affordability.
- When it comes to the current housing market, there are multiple misconceptions – from what the current supply of available homes looks like to how much houses are selling for.
- It takes professionals who study expert opinions and data to truly understand the real estate market and separate fact from fiction.